DYSCOURSE ADDS ‘STRANDED INDIE DEVELOPER’ SCENARIO TO KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if a bunch of Indie developers crash landed on a deserted island, then the Dyscourse Kickstarter is something you should look into.
Dyscourse is a survival game that is a mix of The Walking Dead and Oregon Trail meets Lost. You control a group of people who have crash landed on a desert island who have to work together to survive.
Each character has a specific strength and players must strategize how to handle different situations with each character. Sound simple? Well, players also have to deal with differing viewpoints and egos amongst the characters which provide additional challenges.
The latest scenario added to the Kickstarter, Indie Plane Crash, puts players in control some of the most talented Indie developers in hopes to work together to survive.
The developers include:
- Tim Schafer (Psychonauts, Broken Age / Double Fine)
- Edmund McMillen (Super Meat Boy / Team Meat)
- Phil Tibitoski (Octodad / Young Horses)
- Alexander Bruce (Antichamber / Independent)
- Ron Carmel (World of Goo / 2D Boy)
- Robin Hunicke (Journey, thatgamecompany / Funomena)
- Ichiro Lambe (Aaaaa! / Dejobaan Games)
- Adam Saltsman (Canabalt, Hundreds / Semi Secret Software)
- Will Stallwood (Auditorium / Cipher Prime)
- Rami Ismail (Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing / Vlambeer)
Dyscourse is currently trying to be funded on Kickstarter and with 17 days to go, is still $26,000 from being funded.
Visit the Dyscourse Kickstarter for more information and to donate.